Thursday 13 August 2009

It's a start...

First post on the promised blog! The paintings are all wrapped and waiting to go to "Art in the Pen" at Skipton Auction Mart tomorrow ready for the preview evening. They are the first of the new images I've been working on and are a mix of cows and sheep - the pigs and donkeys will just have to wait a bit longer. There's also some rare original pencil studies available. I will be taking "Young Pretender" which is a young Hereford Bull I've just started on a 30" x 30" canvas and I'll be painting that during the weekend.

"The Dowager"


"The Duchess"




2 comments:

The Acorn Gallery said...

About time Toni, great first entry. Would love to see the rare pencil sketches if they don't sell at the 'Art In The Pen' event but I am sure they will. Hope it is a great event and you sell everything. Regards John

Toni Hargreaves said...

Thanks John - didn't see your comments! Still new to it all yet.

Post a Comment